Integration and Collaboration Resource Library
This resource library includes articles, reports, tools, and examples that will help your work in program integration. If you have materials you'd like to recommend, please contact us through this link.
- Introduction to Program Integration: These materials are helpful in building a common understanding of program integration at the beginning of a process or for educating new staff and partners.
- PICC Steering Committee archive: This link will take you Steering Committee meeting notes and Council operating guidelines.
- Networking Now!: Follow this link to find presentations from our Networking Now! conference call series.
- Planning tools: These materials are useful in identifying capacity needs and coordination opportunities and include documents such as PHFAST and the Partnership for Prevention/NACDD publication Comprehensive & Integrated Chronic Disease Prevention: Action Planning Handbook for States and Communities.
- Chronic disease plans: Here are are of the chronic disease plans that have been generously shared by some of our members.
- Chronic Disease Program Integration Pilot: This is a quick link to presentations and examples shared by the Program Integration Pilot participants - Colorado, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Wisconsin.
- Other resources: These materials include presentations from other conference call series and conferences, white papers, reports, and some of the relevant eer-reviewed literature.
- State Success Stories: coming soon.