Program Integration and Collaboration Council
Who we are:
The Council is a source for knowledge, tools, and other resources to assist integration, collaboration, and coordination in addressing chronic disease prevention and control.
- Networking Now! This conference call series explores issues in program integration and collaboration.
- Steering Committee. This committee oversees the work of the Council.
- Program Integration Learning Community. This partnership of the PICC Council, CDC, and ASTHO facilitates an environment for continuous learning across chronic disease programs to promote the exchange of relevant tools, resources, and approaches for program integration.
To join the council or for more information about our products and activities, please contact Jeanne Alongi.
Tools and Resources
The Council works to identify and disseminate state of the art and emerging best practice knowledge related to program integration and collaboration. These materials can be found in our Integration and Collaboration Resource Library.
- References. Relevant articles from the peer-reviewed literature and other expert sources are showcased here.
- Introduction to Program Integration. These materials are helpful in building a common understanding of program integration at the beginning of a process or for educating new staff and partners.
- State Experiences and Examples. NACDD State Success Stories and integration case descriptions can be found here.