Pacific Chronic Disease Coalition
Prosperous Pacific People, living a healthy lifestyle, in a healthy Pacific environment.
The Coalition was organized to address chronic diseases in the United States Associated Pacific Islands (USAPI). The Council provides an avenue to act collectively with international, professional, governmental, community organizations, faith based organizations, and NGO agencies on issues that affect the successful development, management, implementation, and evaluation of chronic disease programs.
Who We Are
PCDC members are designated by the Directors/Secretaries/Ministers of health. The PCDC has 16 Members from:
- American Samoa - 2 members
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands - 2 members
- Guam - 2 members
- Federated States of Micronesia - 5 members
- Republic of Palau - 2 members
- Republic of the Marshall Islands - 3 members