Congratulations 2011 Recipients!
Congratulations to the 2011 Scholarship Recipients for the Physical Activity and Public Health Course on Community Interventions. The course will be held September 15-21, 2011 at The Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
The 2011 Anne Seeley Scholarship is awarded to the following recipients:
- Chris Danley – Transportation Planner, Vitruvian Planning
- Barbara McCahan – Director, Center for Active Living and Healthy Communities, Plymouth State University
The 2011 Public Health / Physical Activity Practitioner Scholarship is awarded to the following recipients:
- Monica Barnett – PA Coordinator, Georgia Dept of Community Health
- Clarissa Christensen – Community Health Educator, State of Nebraska Health and Human Services
- Beth Davis – PA Coordinator, South Dakota Dept of Health
- Karol Fink – Program Manager, State of Alaska
- Julie Garcia – PA and Wellness Coordinator, Arizona Dept of Health Services
- Tamara Lewis – Obesity Prevention Coordinator, Texas Dept of State Health Services
- Anthony Randles – PA/Nutrition Program Manager, Kansas Bureau of Public Health