Resources and Reports
Healthy Aging Council Links and Resources
- Meeting the Challenges of an Aging Society: The Experience of State Health Departments (2009)
- Implementing a Community-Based Program for Dementia Caregivers: an Action Guide using REACH OUT
- Data Needs and Uses for Older Adult Health Surveillance: Perspectives from State Health Agencies (July 2005)
- Health-Related Surveillance among Older Adults: A State Perspective (January 2005)
- Improving the Health of Older Adults: Roles for State Health Departments: A State Perspective (December 2004)
- End of Life Report (October 2004)
- The Aging States Project: Promoting Opportunities for Collaboration Between Public Health & Aging Services Networks (January 2003)
- CDC Focuses on Need for Older Adults to Receive Clinical Preventive Services (January 2012).
- SPARC Action Guide. For more information about SPARC, or to discuss implementation of a SPARC program, please contact Dr. Doug Shenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team Up to Stay Healthy (2012). Brochure for physicians to help heir patients to understand Medicare preventive benefits.
- Advanced Care Planning and Emergency Preparedness among American Indian and Alaska Native Elders (May 2011)
- Enhancing Use of Clinical Preventive Services Among Older Adults - Closing the Gap (March 2011)
- The Healthy Brain Initiative: A National Public Health Road Map to Maintaining Cognitive Health (June 2007)
- State of Aging and Health in America - 2007
- State of Decay: The Oral Health of Older Americans (September 2003)
- Active Living for Older Adults: Management Strategies for Healthy and Livable Communities Guide
- Vision 2010: Toward a Comprehensive Aging Information Resource System for the 21st Century
- Designing the Aging Information Resource System of Tomorrow: The Vision 2010 Self-Assessment Guide
- Assessment and Implementation Guide for Older Americans Act Information & Referral/Assistance Programs