Chronic Kidney Disease
Who We Are
The chronic kidney disease (CKD) Council was formed in 2009 to provide a forum for states to identify what types of activities states can engage in that will address CKD, even in the absence of CKD-specific dollars.
What We Do
- Increase capacity of state health departments to address chronic kidney disease
- Provide a national voice for state health departments to address chronic kidney disease
- Raise awareness of chronic kidney disease prevention and control efforts
- Promote best practices
- Increase professional development for state program staff
Who Should Join?
- State health department staff who work in kidney disease programs.
- State health department staff who work in diabetes prevention and control or heart disease and stroke prevention programs that are interested in addressing kidney disease.
How do I join?
Contact Miriam Patanian, NACDD Consultant, at email@example.com.