Cardiovascular Health Council
Who We Are
The Cardiovascular Health (CVH) Council is comprised of program managers and staff of heart disease and stroke prevention programs in state health departments around the country, as well as partnering agencies that support the work of heart disease and stroke prevention programs.
What We Do
- Provide a forum for managers and their staff to come together to share their wisdom, experience, successes, and lessons learned in an effort to make their work more efficient and more effective
- Develop necessary training, communication, and partnerships to enable program managers to better meet the challenges of their job.
- Provide a national voice for state health departments to address heart disease and stroke
- Increase professional development for state program staff
Who Should Join?
- State health department staff who work in heart disease and stroke prevention programs.
- State health department staff who work in WISEWOMAN programs
How do I join?
What will I find on this website?
Information About the Council
Resources specific for state Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Programs: